The main town square, popularly called Korzo, is a gathering place of citizens thanks to numerous café terraces and coffee-houses. In the south part there is the Palace of the Drašković Counts, which has stood there since the 16th century. The present-day building was built in the 18th century. The Town Hall, which was built in the 15th century, is the central building in the Square. It owes its present form to the renovation of a façade, which started in 1791 and finished in 1793. A building of the Faculty of Organisation and Informatics of the University of Zagreb is also located in the main town square.